Thursday, October 29, 2009

chick chick wind up


It went right to the line. Thank goodness for email submission. (although I have no idea how a pile of pressed tin plate fits through those little wires!)
Gisela Stolzfotse has left the building. (Although truth be told I still have her identical twin sister with me)
Hoarknockle had to apply warm poultices to my aching back as I slaved away. Regular infusions of cognac helped too.
I am riveting the aeroplane together next. After all the experience with tin toys, I think the aeroplane will be much easier. Its only tin riveted together...I think. Different paint job.
Lady S arrived back at the manor with a new Lamborghini Murcielago. I have no idea what she did with the Enzo. Hoarknockle is currently looking into that....after he gets me tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment